• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OK ... I gotta go somewhere ????

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My toes are frozen . I need a change and Panama is just too far for my old fused back to take . I need to go someplace nice . Been looking at 5th wheel trailers to haul behind the old Ford F250 and we have found a couple we really like . Now ..... where in the hell do we go ? I been told to go to Hell , but I am thinking that may be a tad hot for the wife . I am to the point that I need to see what the old USA has to offer . Have any of you half wits any ideals of where I should venture off to ??? Jev's advise will not be considered since he is a little looney. I really don't care care where we go as long as we have some fun . AND NO!!!! Las Vegas is not my ideal of fun !!!:glare:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Head South East Al. Keep going till you find a warmer temp and something you find fun.
Some of the best trips start off with no destination in mind. Just see where the day takes you.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on over to my place for awhile Al. We'll have a few Dr. Rums and talk a bit. I'm sure something will come of it...

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My toes are frozen . I need a change and Panama is just too far for my old fused back to take . I need to go someplace nice . Been looking at 5th wheel trailers to haul behind the old Ford F250 and we have found a couple we really like . Now ..... where in the hell do we go ? I been told to go to Hell , but I am thinking that may be a tad hot for the wife . I am to the point that I need to see what the old USA has to offer . Have any of you half wits any ideals of where I should venture off to ??? Jev's advise will not be considered since he is a little looney. I really don't care care where we go as long as we have some fun . AND NO!!!! Las Vegas is not my ideal of fun !!!:glare:
Hey...you can go diddle yourself you refugee from Mexifornica. I'll have you know that I'm A LOT LOONEY, not just a little. I don't do anything half assed, even when being an ass. So there...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
ok ! I'll come visit you !!! You can teach me about cookin and ham radios which I know little about . I'll be the FF official vistor to make certain that you are sticking to he rules and regs of an FF member :biggrin:. Why do I think you will fail to pass the test :doh:.
Oh well . we love ya anyway . :biggrin:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Head south to Texas. My parents have a winter place there and spend from november to april basking in the sun and taking in the heat. Dad's got his motorcycle there to go cruising around on. They head into Mexico a few times a week. They love it there.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Well AL..if ya want change come on to Mo....yesterday it was 62...and today the high was 19..... tomorrow...who knows!!!!and florida is just around the corner and a little south.....come to think...wasent it warm in Panyma????and why did ya leave it?????? Ya darn well knew it was cold in Hoho land!!!!:yum:

grizzer

How about somewhere historical ??

Death Valley National Park and the Barker Ranch.

Arrest site of the notorious Charles Manson gang

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Do as you do most days, don't think just do....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlSaGcc0QM"]Whitesnake - Here I Go Again - YouTube[/ame]

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Tie a snow shovel to the front of your truck and zig-zag heading South.....

When someone asks what that goofy looking shovel is for, you're there..... ;)

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Nope ! That ain't for me . All I saw were a bunch of young folks in swim wear . No one wants to see me in swim wear . Hell I don't even want to see me in swim wear .
Maybe somewhere down south where I can wrestle a gator or shoot something that pisses me off .
Actually a trip to the bayou sounds kinda nice .

I think the best bet for me and My wife is just go to Europe for 3 months , rent a cottage and explore the surrounding countries . We plan to get Euro Train Passes to get around . They seem pretty fair on the price .

First thing is to sell our Panama Island house . We feel obilgated to go there every time we sneak off for awhile . Paying for a nice place and not using it is a waste.

AmberErin

It makes it look young but its laid back and middle aged. They try to hard to make it look trendy but its really a very tranquil and nice place for a very affordable price

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I could make a suggestion and I hear it's warm there but I shouldn't use profanity here. anyway you will just chalk it up to us snot track owners warped since of humor. hope you find a good solution.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
How about down to see the boys at Duck/Dino land? chatter dont seem to bother old Phill!!!! BOY could ya teach them a thing or two!!!!!

Galvatron

Just be careful where you locate in Europe as much of it aint as nice as you see in the brochure,and remember the pigs,Portugal,Ireland,Greece and Spain are debt ridden and due to their cutbacks strikes and possible riots are possible.

I would locate in the UK or the south of France,if you go for the UK and want a taste of laid back amazing country life then i would head for Cornwall.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
If you go to the UK be sure to bring your spice rack with you. Those people were missed on the spice route, and their food leaves much to be desired if you like well seasoned food. thank God for the American fast food joints and international restaurants otherwise I would have starved over there the 6 times I was there. London, Wimbledon or Milton Keynes, the local food was like cardboard. JMHO

Galvatron

If you go to the UK be sure to bring your spice rack with you. Those people were missed on the spice route, and their food leaves much to be desired if you like well seasoned food. thank God for the American fast food joints and international restaurants otherwise I would have starved over there the 6 times I was there. London, Wimbledon or Milton Keynes, the local food was like cardboard. JMHO

If you visited Milton Keynes you had no taste to start with,a town that is built on a wasteland and occupied by a bunch people that are a waste of space,Wimbledon is a part of London and to be honest all 3 you mention does not reflect true English cooking.

The best way to enjoy English food is to walk past the busy restaurants jump in the car and hit a few back roads and then the magic will happen,if you go to a city just expect a pile of shit on your plate,and Jev i think your biggest problem was you are used to that yellow fake bullshit cheese in every dish like back at home,here we are sophisticated(fuck that was hard to spell) and every county of this fine nation produces real cheese that comes from a animal known as a cow,it looks like my mother-in-law but tastes damn good in many forms:wink:

I bet i could make your mouth water:whistling: