• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

opinions????????????

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
We were given the freedom of choice. This freedom was inherited from our founding fathers. It was passed down ever since the beginning of our country. You are the one who decides what you want to do with your life. In doing so you have to accept the responsibilities of these choices. The choice's good and bad outcomes are yours and yours alone to deal with. Why do some of you criticize others for the choice you have made? To me it doesn't make sense. You made the bed, you sleep in it. If you don't like something, change it. Run for political office if you think you are so good, or so right. They don't just pluck these people off the street. It's easy to blame someone for something....take responsibility, that's what defines a man. Everything else is moot.

P

Pigtails

In doing so you have to accept the responsibilities of these choices. The choice's good and bad outcomes are yours and yours alone to deal with. QUOTE]

So, If I had a choice between riding the drifts down the road or the fence line with my snowmachine. Which choice would've I made.. :bangin:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
They don't just pluck these people off the street. It's easy to blame someone for something....take responsibility, that's what defines a man. Everything else is moot.

I agree. In this forum let no man be an ass hole. :glare: