• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tarzana Winds

Leni

It's windy and cold today at least for Southern California. Some of my plants have blown over but there is no point in picking them up until the wind stops.

I'm getting a nice seranade from my wind chimes. They are big ones, not the tinny small ones. They are in the key of G with the longest pipe about 3' long.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's good to have a long "pipe.":hide:

I'll be honest here and say that I wouldn't know. :unsure::unsure: It does fulfill it's primary purpose though which is to keep me happy. :brows: The note is much higher than Leni's when it gets blown.

As for East Texas, it has been cool to downright cold, wet, damp, drizzly with the occasional wind storm for the past 2 weeks. It's been absolutely miserable. I've spent most of the time inside looking out. I save a lot of my heavy projects for this time of the year when it's not a 100 degrees outside and I can't get round to any of them. Ah well.