• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Antifa Has A Bad Day

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
No matter how tough you think you are there's someone around who can thoroughly kick your ass!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
No matter how tough you think you are there's someone around who can thoroughly kick your ass!!

My father was a wise old man and that is one of the things he used to tell me as a kid. Of course, being a kid, I never listened and had to learn it in my own time.

As far as antifa is concerned they're going to find more and more of that as people get pissed off at their antics and some others get frightened. As for taking their dog and pony show out in to rural areas ... bad decision!

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
My father was a wise old man and that is one of the things he used to tell me as a kid. Of course, being a kid, I never listened and had to learn it in my own time.

As far as antifa is concerned they're going to find more and more of that as people get pissed off at their antics and some others get frightened. As for taking their dog and pony show out in to rural areas ... bad decision!

They have tried that here in Ca. more than a few times, The Hells Angels ran them out of Placerville and a few other small town visits resulted in them getting there ass kicked and guns pointed at them by the local cowboys. Cowboys and assholes is going to fun to watch if they keep it up.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I love it! So many police forces were ordered to stand down......and they complied! That's ridiculous! We stood UP with the Council Bluffs cops and the sub-human scum bags stood DOWN. That's the way it should have been all over.

And the want our guns??!?!?!?! Yeah right!!!