• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lost a friend

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I just found out that a long time friend of mine just passed away. He was battling cancer for a few years. I hadn't seen him in a couple years as he lived 8 hours away. He was only 47.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I just found out that a long time friend of mine just passed away. He was battling cancer for a few years. I hadn't seen him in a couple years as he lived 8 hours away. He was only 47.

I’m so sorry Brian. May he rest in peace.

Jim

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
At 47 that is way too young. You must be heartbroken at the loss and we are all here, in our own way to offer you support.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. It's definitely sad. I'm only 43 and just getting to the age where friends are starting to get sick and pass away too soon. Another guy i knee recently passed away. Heart attack at age 49. Dead before he hit the floor. Generally healthy. Nonsmoker. No warning.