• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn Canucks want to visit!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So they sent their weather ahead of them. This is pure crazy to need a winter coat Memorial day weekend. We are up to 47 now but under a frost and freeze warning as well as a red flag fire warning. Wind chill of 38 and gusts to 30 mph. Ripped my hat off and took it a good 40 ft. till I caught up to it a while ago. Supposed to warm up starting Tuesday and be pushing 90 by Friday.:hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The Canucks and Quebers are heading back home I hear. Too damn cold for them here. 37 right now and a mixture of rain and snow. Running the pellet stove like it is the middle of March. I think my veggies are in for a very short season. I will cover what I can but not sure if it will help. Damn.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife is glad she got to see the lilacs this past week. They will likely take a beating the next 2 mornings. Strawberries already got hit from the last freeze even though they were covered. Hope it does not hurt the raspberries as they are looking great this year. Lot of corn is just out of the ground and should be alright.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're still dipping below the freezing mark here at night. I generally don't plant anything until June 1st.