• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow storm

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Yesterday we had the biggest/fastest snow dumping I have ever seen.The forecast called for flurries of 1/2 inch of snow beginning at night ending before noon.
I woke at 5am we had about 2 inches, by the time it stopped around 8.30am we had around 10 inches. (way to go weather channel) Someone told me it started at 4am. So in 4 1/2 hours we received 10 inches of snow. There was no wind and it fell straight down. The flakes where the biggest I have ever seen. I said it looked like playing cards falling. Sometime you could only see about 50-60 feet.
It was heavy and sticky, today everything is gone.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That sounds like lake effect storms up here. They dump a lot of snow real fast. Most of ours have melted away quick this winter. Other years they just keep adding up.