• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

14lb you say?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Just stepped onto the scales, in the last 2 moths I've added 14lb, now weighing in at a mammoth 144lb! :cool2: That puts me slap bang in the middle of 'normal weight' for my height :thumb:

That took 3 full meals a day every day :D

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Mith, you trying to rub it in on all of us guys. What would I do to be 144, naw to slim then.

I have been working on a new deal too, my doctor says I am to heavy for my height, I have been doing stretches to try and become taller:burp: Figured if I can't lose weight that maybe becoming taller would work:confused2:

murph

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
Just stepped onto the scales, in the last 2 moths I've added 14lb, now weighing in at a mammoth 144lb! :cool2: That puts me slap bang in the middle of 'normal weight' for my height :thumb:

:blahblah: :puke1: :puke2:

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
What a coincidence, that's my goal weight. I'm scheduled to hit it 10 yrs 3 mos after they bury me. That is if the worms cooperate. :thewave::thewave: :thewave:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith said:

I always suspected that I am almost twice the man you are Mith! :respect::yankchain:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
I always suspected that I am almost twice the man you are Mith! :respect::yankchain:

I suspect a good portion of the membership is almost twice the man Mith is.

He's young though - just wait string bean - Father time has cruel joke to play on you!

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
dang. I remember weighing 144 - in the 6th grade! I also remember the last time I dropped below 200 (about 10 years ago) - I got deathly ill and just about died. 2 months later, I was back up to a comfortable 220 and much healthier.

dzalphakilo

Banned
dang. I remember weighing 144 - in the 6th grade! I also remember the last time I dropped below 200 (about 10 years ago) - I got deathly ill and just about died. 2 months later, I was back up to a comfortable 220 and much healthier.

I was able to stay at 145 in college. Out of college, went to 165 until I got married at 38.

Wife is a damn good cook. I don't run anymore, and riding the mower and using the weedeater and chainsaw really isn't exercise.