• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Foremost Sure Go for sale

teamster

Does anyone know of someone that may be interested in a Foremost Surego. It's 1970, 5 man cab, 32 in wide tracks, Ford 6cyl engine, hydro static drive. It has been sitting covered up for 20 years, hour meter reads 401 hrs, tires are junk but tracks & body in very good condition. I bought it from a estate deal for the engine & the tracks wil fit my Spryte, but now that I've seen the condition, it seems a shame to rob the parts off it. I haven't had time to start it yet, but I will if someone has a interest in it. The hydro static is a Sandrum system. I'm told that there was only 6 of these machines built by Foremost, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

teamster

Pm me with an e-mail address & I'll send you pictures. I'm a better mechanic than I'm a computor guy. I don't know how to attach to this site. thanx