• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm sure glad your mama taught you to wash your hands after a piss!

However, I was lucky enough mine taught me not to piss on my fingers. :yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Man.. timing is great for this thread. I just returned from a trip to the loo.. another success story of not peeing on myself!:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
HA!

today i feel like total dookiepie. cant smell anything, cant taste anything, can barely breathe. spring has hit me full force and im not happy. im gettin drunk tonight. maybe it will fix me...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
just alternate between Jaegerbombs and creme de menthe with the occasional shot of pepper vodka - and your sinuses will clear out.
as an added bonus, tomorrow you won't notice them at all!

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
actually, pepper vodka and spicy hot V-8 or Snap-E-Tom makes a really good bloody mary.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well got a job interview tomorrow. pt evening stocking at ollies! wish me luck. i need extra money now more than ever

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So you are gonna join Ollies army? My wife insists on stopping there when we are down that way. They have some good deals at times.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah they do. sometimes. ususally its junk LOL

todays thought:

how am i supposed to quit smoking when people deliberatley piss me off

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i try man, but around here it tends to pile on. specially with the stress im gonna have with a new second job.... im just gonna try adn look towards the future with it. this second job will get me much closer to gettin my project car much sooner

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Heres a little tip m8....give up Booze and ciggies together....in a few days you will climbing the walls and give up giving up the Booze....you will chill with a Beer and the Ciggie wont matter.

I done that the first time i gave up....and remember i gave up smoking in the new year and im fine m8...yes i have the odd Cigar but thats it.

And i now get more sex as my wife says i dont smell like a ashtray :yum::yum::yum:(and i was getting plenty before):clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Heres a little tip m8....give up Booze and ciggies together....in a few days you will climbing the walls and give up giving up the Booze....you will chill with a Beer and the Ciggie wont matter.

I done that the first time i gave up....and remember i gave up smoking in the new year and im fine m8...yes i have the odd Cigar but thats it.

And i now get more sex as my wife says i dont smell like a ashtray :yum::yum::yum:(and i was getting plenty before):clap:
LOL well its worth a shot i guess!

Galvatron

Just make sure you keep a good balanced Diet in the process...giving up smoking does put on a few pounds if ya aint careful....but im sure you can do it...use the Force:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
THE FORCE???

you mean this, right

mgd_bottle.gif

Galvatron

Yep thats gonna work just fine.....just ask yourself whats needed more at the end of the day....a ice cold Beer or a stinking Ciggie??? i know what i prefer:yum::yum::yum: