• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's Goin' On?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
What's going on with this weather?

Yesterday I was working outside, sweating like a stuck hog. It was 86 degrees.

It was 74 degrees first thing this morning when my wife left to go to town.

Right now it's sitting at 44 degrees and raining.

That's a swing of over 40 degrees in one day. I thought yesterday that spring had finally arrived, it was going to be short and we were heading in to full blown summer. Now I'm sitting here with a fleece jacket on.

Storm came through this morning and the rain started, not heavy, heavy but enough to keep you inside. The wind blew quite a bit but most of the really bad stuff passed to the north of us. If you got caught by it, I'm sorry for you. There were some really high winds associated with it.

I'm tired of this crap. I'm ready for things to settle down so at least I can do some planning, not actual work but some planning to do work. When the weather is like this you just don't know which way to turn.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got rained out of the garden today and had an afternoon storm. Then another one an hour ago with massive downpours. Alert monitor just went off again and this next round looks even worse. NWS is reporting high wind damage 50 miles west of here. Fun in the spring time!:w00t2:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We were up in the 50's last week and then woke up to 3" of "spring" monday morning, then 16*F yesterday morning.
Mike

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's spring timer in Alaska and out in western Alaska we are getting temps below 0 at night and highs around 8 during the days we are seeing some of the coldest weather of the year right now south central got a foot of snow yesterday and about a foot over the weekend. I want to do a little snow catting yet but in reality i'm ready for spring too.