• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alyssa Milano Blames covid for hair loss

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So she's sitting in her home, combing her WET hair with a brush for the camera.
You can tell she didn't use a conditioner or detangler just by the way the brush sounds going through her hair.
Then she proclaims "this is what covid did to my hair. Wear a damn mask"
I think she's trying to keep herself in the public eye, as well as grasping for any ounce of relevancy for whatever "cause" she's currently got herself in the middle of.

Wow...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alyssa_M...ng-from-covid-19-in-bizarre-video-post-958217

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:OhNo:

The lady doesn’t have both oars in the water! :th_lmao:

For sure.
There were a lot of comments asking her just exactly when she had COVID-19.
As much as she likes to keep her name in the news, wouldn't you think we'd have heard about it?
Some of these celebrities aren't working in the industry like they were before covid, so they're striving to keep themselves known somehow.
Of course that backfired recently with Ellen DeGeneres.
Lol

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I’m doing my best to be polite! :th_lmao:
Alyssa is one of those starlets that was cute and sexy until about 35 years old. Then her femininity faded in the cloud of a foulmouthed female. At 47 she is lucky to get a voice over for destressed puppies.

Oh wait!

There is a name for such a b!tch as her. But I cannot think of it.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Alyssa is one of those starlets that was cute and sexy until about 35 years old. Then her femininity faded in the cloud of a foulmouthed female. At 47 she is lucky to get a voice over for destressed puppies.

Oh wait!

There is a name for such a b!tch as her. But I cannot think of it.

That “B” word, the one I was avoiding! :th_lmao: