• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fall is finally here!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Down to 26 with our 3rd night of hard frost and freeze. Had some ice in the dog dish on the porch this morning. Hard rain and wind has stripped most of our leaves the past week. Saw soybeans that the frost turned the leaves on as well. We are to turn warmer with lots of rain moving in this week again. We are actually a little dry since the rains have been downpours most of the time. Bottom ground fields are pretty wet but up top here the ground is dry enough to work. Lot of corn chopping going on around here.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
not my season, tho my Mom luvs said season. i hafta dial her & say, 'your season is here, Mom.'

Leni

Still hot here. The leaves are falling due to the dry heat, not the season. My Chinese Magnolia leaves are almost totally brown but the silly thing is blooming. Poor mixed up tree. It's supposed to bloom in January.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm depressed. lowering my blinds so as to avoid 2 windows-full of old ucky leaves staring @ me as i wake.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe these will help cheer ya up Luvs.

Attachments

• FallColors.jpg
    FallColors.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 91
  • FallFoliage.jpg
    FallFoliage.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 93
  • CharlestonOct2014.jpg
    CharlestonOct2014.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 88
  • SummersvilleLakeOct13_2014.jpg
    SummersvilleLakeOct13_2014.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 89

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
aw, appreciated, doc- season may suck, tho ur pix make stuff look beautiful. i distinctly know where that 1 pic was taken.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
aw, appreciated, doc- season may suck, tho ur pix make stuff look beautiful. i distinctly know where that 1 pic was taken.
...and with the Steelers playing I'd think you'd be thrilled. Unless the brownies spank em again. :yum:

Leni

It is finally begining to cool off. We may even get a bit of a sprinkle tonight.