• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Award Winning Positive Huntington's disease Page/Blog

Heather Dugdale

I am 25, am experiencing Huntington’s disease symptoms. My family is one of the few in the world who have early onset. I was a Nurse Assistant before I got sick. I made a positive, comprehensive website. It has a blog, Articles, care giving tips, ways to fight brain fog, myths, my story, my families’ story, history, ways to have a positive testing experience, and ways to cope. I also put on there the poems I got published in the horizon. I now have my personal support group. I have won more awards in a short period time than any other site, 57. 22 are international Awards. I am on the Top Disability/ Disease Blog List. I also have won the Disability Network Award.

http://heatherdugdale.angelfire.com/

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Man, that sucks. I'll be reading through your website soon. Already saw the pictures of your frogs. You may have something in common with member 'Deadly Sushi. :rolleyes:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
A little something from your blog for members here to see...

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Persevere
I volunteered today at the Gleaners. It was fun. I love playing with toys. I have felt a lot more normal now I am volunteering. Yesterday I was with Lucky, I heard engine noises. There were no cars around. Scary stuff. My HD has been better. Yesterday I could not remember much. I was brain fogged. My chorea has been getting worse. Still doing aerobics. Anything to build neurons. Taking Lucky walks every day still too. When the Nurses came they were shocked that Lucky was not barking and mean. He is a good boy. I am fallen in love with my Lucky. I have the hardest time sleeping the past 4 days. Trevor does not get a day off this weekend. Home care will be here all weekend. Nonstop work. We have to do everything we can to hold off HD. We have to fight HD. We need every part of our being that we can preserve. Preserve the memories. Preserve the better times. Preserve the future. Preserve your life. Don’t forget what you have and what you had. What you will have in the future. We will get there. We all have a future. We have to fight for our future. We will get cured and get to our future without HD soon. In the meantime HD should not be an excuse. Live your life. Fulfill your dreams.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Heather :)
I too will be reading through this, and I think I am going to love getting to know you.
:)

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Heather i have only had a quick look at the work and support you give and to be honest im blown away.....to take whats simply a terrible future and turn it into something so wonderfully positive and supporting is a true credit to you in which you should be proud.

I look forward to reading more of they hard work you are doing.

Pleasure to meet you.

Galv.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I disagree on her being a spammer, per se. There may have been a little self-promotion there, but her webpage is genuine life stuff and I haven't seen anything for sale there.