• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If you have facebook Gordon vs Rosentein

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found a couple on youtube: Jordon and Gowdey Grill Rosentein

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMGZx22Q70"]Jim Jordan GRILLS Rod Rosenstein: Calls For Second Special Counsel 12/13/17 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xq04TzBqg"]Trey Gowdy GRILLS Rod Rosenstein Over Conflicts In Special Counsel Investigation 12/13/17 - YouTube[/ame]

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know if Sessions will actually read it, but I sent him an email this AM advising,IMO, he is sitting on a big swamp full of unsavory and dangerous creatures. I said he needs to find any of them appointed or hired between Jan '09 and Jan '17. Fire the ones he can and transfer the ones he can't to places where they can do no harm to our country.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree Mike.
I wish Sessions would step up. He does not appear to be acting in the best interest of the president.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think he even has the best interest of the country in mind. Maybe he thinks he's still a senator and therefore does nothing!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't think he even has the best interest of the country in mind. Maybe he thinks he's still a senator and therefore does nothing!!
Mike

Remember when Trump called Jeb Bush low energy. I think that moniker now applies to Sessions. It seems like the old boy just shows up every morning and collects his pay check. He needs Donald to kick him in the ass.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a mountain of sh!t is about roll down on Comey. I hope it gathers a bunch more swamp creatures on the way down. I have to go by what I hear and read on the news, but I think the top offices in justice and the FBI is corrupt in the worst of ways. Somebody, maybe even Trump, needs to clean house!! I think Gen Kelly would be a good one to start it.
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a mountain of sh!t is about roll down on Comey. I hope it gathers a bunch more swamp creatures on the way down. I have to go by what I hear and read on the news, but I think the top offices in justice and the FBI is corrupt in the worst of ways. Somebody, maybe even Trump, needs to clean house!! I think Gen Kelly would be a good one to start it.
Mike

I am afraid that if we were to do a good job of "cleaning house" there might be a capitol city with out anyone living in it anymore. :sad:

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I am afraid that if we were to do a good job of "cleaning house" there might be a capitol city with out anyone living in it anymore. :sad:

Regards, Kirk

.....and maybe that's a good thing. Start over with fresh faces and term limits. That would be my idea of a better Washington DC.

tinbender

I hardly ever post here, But I just couldn't resist . My Grandfather always told me we should fire everyone from the janitors on up to the top, and start over in Washington DC. This was back in the 60s. He also supported prison food as bread and water, and chain gangs doing public work projects. My Grandfather was a hard man, but there may have been some wisdom thrown in there.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think the DOJ and FBI are the obvious problem at the moment, but the people(creatures?) in the house and senate are the biggest problem so far as housecleaning being needed.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I think the DOJ and FBI are the obvious problem at the moment, but the people(creatures?) in the house and senate are the biggest problem so far as housecleaning being needed.
Mike

Sure, the swamp is proving so hard to drain. The Dummos along with their budddies the Republicrats are fighting tooth and nail to maintain the status quo. They will never go down without a fight. The good news, Trump will never go down without a knock down drag out brawl. He is not a pussy like our previous Presidents. He's a street fighter, he has Fox New and Twitter to get the message out and he takes NO prisoners.

MAGA!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I hardly ever post here, But I just couldn't resist . My Grandfather always told me we should fire everyone from the janitors on up to the top, and start over in Washington DC. This was back in the 60s. He also supported prison food as bread and water, and chain gangs doing public work projects. My Grandfather was a hard man, but there may have been some wisdom thrown in there.

Your Grandpa sounds like someone I would have enjoyed having a beer with. :thumbup:

tinbender

My Grandpa was an interesting guy. I don't think he touched a drop of alcohol his entire life. He was an auctioneer but none of us ever got to hear him at an auction. To hear him do his thing we had to sneak out to the barn quietly and listen to him either sing , or auction off his milk cows while milking by hand. He was quite good at both , and I am assuming the mood of the cows , or his mood determined whether he sang , or he just auctioned them off. Never heard him swear. Miss those times. I am sure he would have tipped up a glass of warm milk with you though LOL