• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Franken / Conyers 2020

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
That's right!! Franken / Conyers in 2020. They will also campaign on the MAGA ticket. Make America Grope Again. :yum::yum::slider3::slider3::whistling::whistling::yum::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
“If dem ladies didn’t have such nice knockers , my client wouldn’t have to grab them”
-Bill Clinton, attorney for Al Franken

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It amazes me the dems are willing to sh!tcan 2 of their own just so they can expel Moore IF he wins!! They take stupidity to ever increasing levels!!
Mike

rugerman

Now Conyers is trying to get his son in his old seat, but his son has baggage of his own to deal with, like father like son.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Now Conyers is trying to get his son in his old seat, but his son has baggage of his own to deal with, like father like son.

True, but that kind of baggage for those constituents is cred.he'll be elected, just watch.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It amazes me the dems are willing to sh!tcan 2 of their own just so they can expel Moore IF he wins!! They take stupidity to ever increasing levels!!
Mike

Not me. They would sell their own mothers right down the shit chute for any political gain they found was expedient in the moment. Just look at how they sold their black friends down the road for their newer love the Hispanics, then moved on to their latest love the muzloids.

Whatever helps them in the moment, whatever new belief they can embrace for political gain they will take advantage of. They are nothing more then a bunch of political whores.