• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

sex harassment tidal wave keeps spreading

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Now chuckie schumer wants investigation of al franken. When the wave recedes I wonder how many will be left standing??
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now chuckie schumer wants investigation of al franken. When the wave recedes I wonder how many will be left standing??
Mike

It will be nice to thin the herd.

Maybe shake out about 20 of them, some from both sides of the aisle. The more the merrier I say. 50 gone would be good with me. Curious to see if there is a media lynching of Franken (and other Democrats) like there was for Trump and now Moore. I'm betting that the media will play favorites, and while I doubt they will protect any of the liberals I'd bet they may give less airtime to allegations against liberals. Just a hunch.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Biden is next. Uncle Joe the groper loves sniffing wormen's hair and touching them all over. That prick needs to go away with Franken and I for one will not miss either one of those two sick puppies. Good riddance.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
franken-grope.jpg

rugerman

How does the old saying go, politics makes for strange bedfellows. Well we may be about to find out who those strange bedfellows are, Bush senior, Franken, Bill Clinton, going to be interesting. First Hollywood, then politics, military has had its dirty laundry aired in the past, as has religious folk, pretty soon everybody will be suspect.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I want to see Franken's balls put right in a vise over this. I despise that liberal know nothing son of a bitch.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the goofy Repubs want to hang Judge Roy Moore over sex allegations, but with Franken, they are calling for an investigation first even though there a pictures. Pathetic ass holes, all of them.

Bamby

And the wave keeps spreading!! When and where it ends is the question.
Mike

There is little to no chance the ocean will calm. The accuser needs no real facts or evidence that the sexual harassment ever took place and the accused is always assumed guilty of the misconduct as acclaimed.

Since in most cases the misconduct would have taken place in private one on one situations it's only the accuser word vrs the accused. The seemingly weaker victim or minority is always played favoritism status therefor leaving the accused standing guilty without means of clearing themselves of the accusations them.

Seen this same game played in domestic violence also just because they could and deprive their victim of fully enjoying the great outdoors.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Its spreading.

I believe the head of PBS stepped down a few days ago. Now PBS & CBS news icon Charlie Rose has been suspended.

Does this seem to be affecting far more liberals than conservatives? Is there a list anywhere of all the entertainers, politicians & media types who have been toppled, or at least rocked by these allegations?

Link to Charlie Rose story at THE HILL >>> http://thehill.com/homenews/media/361285-pbs-cbs-suspend-charlie-rose

And a New York Times reporter who is assigned to the White House has been suspended. Glenn Thrush is now out after sexual misconduct charges.

Link to Glenn Thrush story at THE HILL >>> http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...suspended-after-sexual-harassment-allegations

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good.
I'll admit Charlie Rose truly shocked me. :eek:

But good for the women coming forward. I heard more came forward against Al Franken. If they were abused I hope they will come forward and get justice and the slime balls will get what has been coming to them. Some guys get in positions of authority and think they can prey like that. Sickening.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And this morning we have a report that very liberal Democrat Congressman John Conyers has secretly paid off a woman.

FULL STORY >>> https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod...n-harassed-her?utm_term=.joZ9lb74g#.ytxY2n5RZ

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes, it does seem like this is affecting more liberals then conservatives, with the notable exception of Judge Roy Moore.

I think that is a good thing. Weed out these scum bags. :skeet-shooting:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And now it is liberal Hollywood Producer/Director Oliver Stone who is getting fingered for sexual harassment, this time by starlet Melissa Gilbert. And according to the story it is not the first time that Oliver Stone has been accused.

LINK to FULL story >>> http://deadline.com/2017/11/melissa...y-harassment-the-doors-andy-cohen-1202212904/

... actress Melissa Gilbert claimed that director Oliver Stone sexually harassed her during an audition for his 1991 film The Doors.

At first, Gilbert told her story without naming any names. She kept the accusations very anonymous saying that she was humiliated during an audition because she had “embarrassed him in a social situation.” Gilbert ended up running out of the room crying.

“I’m actually sitting here telling you this story, afraid to say his name, because I’m worried about backlash,” she said in the interview. After being reluctant she eventually said, “Oh f*** it! It was Oliver Stone, and it was The Doors.”

Gilbert says the role she was auditioning for was the Meg Ryan’s character. She goes into detail about the scene she had him read — a scene he said he wrote especially for her. The scene had her on her hands and knees saying, “Do me, baby.” Gilbert said that Stone asked her to stage it and she refused and left the audition crying.

“I never really talked about it — and it was all because I had said something and embarrassed him publicly,” she said. “He wrote this special scene that he wanted me to do for him physically in the casting room, and it was humiliating and horrid.” She adds, “He got me back and it hurt.”

Gilbert’s accusation against Stone is not the first. Former Playboy model Carrie Stevens claimed that the director groped her during a party. . .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What I want to know, is all these politicians in Washington have been groping and fondling my paycheck for years. Can I come forward for a little satisfaction here? :yum::yum::yum::smile5:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder who in congress will have the balls to eliminate the taxpayer funded slush fund for paying off complainant's in sexual harassment cases. Why should us taxpayers have to pay for their misbehavior whether real or alleged??
Mike

S-noWonder

To me the real question here is, what is going on that "they" don't want us to see. Usually when this kind of thing happens, there is something big and important that they want to divert attention from.
It's no secret that Hollywood and politics makes for a hotbed of scandal.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And now a Texas Republican gets added to the naughty list, but not for harassment. Apparently he is just a naughty man and naked photos have been posted on social media. Apparently he is accused of no misconduct, during a separation from his 2nd wife he had a romp with another woman, it was consensual so no crime, no allegations, but got caught on camera.

LINK >>> https://www.texastribune.org/2017/1...-how-respond-after-graphic-photo-circulates-/

To me the real question here is, what is going on that "they" don't want us to see. Usually when this kind of thing happens, there is something big and important that they want to divert attention from.
It's no secret that Hollywood and politics makes for a hotbed of scandal.

Darn good question!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
What degree of stupid does it take for some dumbass, male or female, to post a nude pic of themselves on social media and expect it stay a secret. Apparently some people can't seem to learn from others mistakes.
Mike

S-noWonder

What degree of stupid does it take for some dumbass, male or female, to post a nude pic of themselves on social media and expect it stay a secret. Apparently some people can't seem to learn from others mistakes.
Mike
Either that or someone did it for him......

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Either that or someone did it for him......

Based on various reports this guy was "sexting" his new girlfriend.

There is the potential that the photos were 'hacked' and there is potential that she released them to embarrass him.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
No matter who did it, it's still an extreme case of stupid to make it available.
Mike