• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: 80's DMC 1450 Super Imp

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking for preferably a low hour all original machine but let me know what you have. Thanks.

We had 2 earlier,one with a blade,and one with a rear cabin.sold both right now
For 17,500 ea. Just for comparison.we do get them in every once in a while but they dont stick around long.

Attachments

• 35D088F3-1B10-4BD4-8606-6F034E568B62.jpeg
    35D088F3-1B10-4BD4-8606-6F034E568B62.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 356

rodre

The one in the picture looks like one Nixon had. Looks pretty nice. I saw a 300 hour 1404 on KSL for sale but the seller stopped responding so I think it is sold. There is also a pretty unique '60's spryte on there with 250 hours. I like original low hour stuff.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The one in the picture looks like one Nixon had. Looks pretty nice. I saw a 300 hour 1404 on KSL for sale but the seller stopped responding so I think it is sold. There is also a pretty unique '60's spryte on there with 250 hours. I like original low hour stuff.

good to see that my name is still in the game even after not having a cat for almost a year... :( :( :(

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
good to see that my name is still in the game even after not having a cat for almost a year... :( :( :(

and that is because you are good, your restorations set the standard and I, myself would like to see you do another machine and come out and play...

Last edited: