• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anybody here wear suspenders?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I used to, then for some reason I quit wearing them except for my work clothes which I wore them all the time. Those were the big logger style for the Carhartts.

Recently I have dug my old suspenders back out and got wifey to sew some buttons on my pants. Since I've lost weight, I have no ass to keep my britches up. :yum: Sick of having to keep pulling the britches up all the time, especially my flannel lined bluejeans which are heavy. :yum:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I do occasionally when I wear my "at home work jeans". They are 2"wide and have the clasps instead of buttons. I too have "lost my ass".

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't wear them but could use them. My muffin top pushes my pants down so that I have to keep pulling them up. Annoying. So lately I've just quit wearing pants. :yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I too should get some I haven't lost my ass yet but like doc says my muffin top has gotten larger. I make it a point to wear long tail shirts so I don't look like a plumber

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I do the same thing. Just wear longer shirts. Lol. Or you could just go with the baggy pants hanging halfway down your legs look and fit in with todays youth.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I've worn suspenders for probably 20 years. I first started wearing them at work because the bottom rung of the crusher unit ladders were a ways off the ground and i'd sometimes rip the crotch out. As my ass has shrunk and my muffin has grown they are still a necessity!!
Mike

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
No thanks, I have that also. :yum:

The other day at church service someone commented that your body is God's temple. I said I was building a cathedral with my body. :yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Back in the 80s, suspenders were the rage for women to wear with jeans.
I think Madonna started that.
I had a pair, but they wouldn't stay on my chest area.
Don't know why.

:shifty::yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know why.

Just cross 'em over in the front, then they'll stay on your chest, PG!!
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I need some belt doesn't work my gut pushes jeans down and jeans want to fall off (gruesome site).

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know why.

pirate girl trying to tease every one again I suppose guys aren't the only ones who bragg.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Memory, another...speaking of suspenders.
That time Muleman came to visit me, he was wearing them.
With a pair of jeans, a Penn State t-shirt and old shoes.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I wear both a belt and suspenders on a division-of-labor basis; the belt holds up the multitool, gun, and extra mags, and the suspenders hold up the pants!

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Nahh, just stating a memory about them.
They're called braces in the UK, did you know that?

no I didn't always thought chicks in bibs were hot when I don't want the belt I wear bibs I get both the bennies of suspenders and my muffin top is covered so it doesn't get dirty and ruin my shirts.

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I wear overalls sometimes and suspenders sometimes.....It's un handy when either one drops in the comode...