• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Official hot babe thread

Leni

Thank you Kihio. My concept of the dance was to be the ultimate feminine, beautiful, mysterious and untouchable. I was interpreting the music and presenting it visually to my audience. Not that I didn't have a lot of fun flirting with every guy there. But if I saw his lady getting upset I'd dance away. My job was to please people not create a problem.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good to me....flirting is part of the fun in life!!! actualy my wife took me to the shows we watched...If I remember there were 12 dancers in the buntch.....all of them were good....
they all made the rounds among the room.....enjoy it?? you bet...and Mom kept gigeling and poking me in the ribs..saying caught ya scoping this or that one!!!!! then when we got home I was reading or something and all of a sudden mom said ok girls lets show dad what dancers look like!!!I think our youngest was 4or5 and talk about 5 wemon from 5 up putting on a show!!!!!
squeling and gigling lafing ............some times I miss those days....those 5 ladys taught me how to be a dad...........:biggrin: then how to pay colage bills...then how to pay for weddings!!!! then how to change dipers AGAIN!!!!!!!..... the oldest grand son is in the 20s youngest grand daughter is 2 and if im guessing corectly we will soon have another........just a huntch!!!!

Leni

Hey guys! Don't let me be a damper on this thread. I know that there are many other hot babes out there. DH takes both Playboy and Hustler. I'm not offended by those pictures. Post away.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I would tolerate the sand......:brows:

Attachments

• beach baby.jpg
    beach baby.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 275

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I can hear mom now........."alright old man....ya caught it......now put it back and lets go home!!!!" she might let me chase it ...but she sure as hell wouldnt let me keep it!!!!!:yum:

Besides ....last time I chased mom around the house...when I caught her .....I was so tired I couldnt remember what the hell the race was for ........so I just sat down and took a nap!!!!!!

But that is OK....when I woke up she had supper ready.....:whistling:

Leni

If I have to post the next hot babe you guys are going to wonder about me. What happened to the red blooded American males on this site?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If I have to post the next hot babe you guys are going to wonder about me. What happened to the red blooded American males on this site?
They have been sucking the red blood out of me. 13 vials last Friday and more near the end of the month. I think we should blame Big Dog for the lack of babes lately. He has really been slacking lately......:whistling:

Leni

Yikes Mule. My daughter calls them vampires. Amazing that they left you enough to live.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
For being the lab at the hospital they had some lousy ones this time. Poked me 7 times in the course of 4 hours and my hand and arm are still purple. They need to take lessons from the old gals at the cancer center. Have to do it again in 90 days. Plus they make you fast the night before which don't help my disposition any.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In a pinch this one would do!

Attachments

• in a pinch.jpg
    in a pinch.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 356

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

So which of you men are going to post the next hot babe picture?

Actually, we were kinda holding back to see if, maybe, you had some more to share! Seems to have been a vain hope. Oh, well ...

Will these do? :brows:

Attachments

• Sofia-Vergara (9).jpg
    Sofia-Vergara (9).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 360
  • sofia-vergara-aboard.png
    sofia-vergara-aboard.png
    424.5 KB · Views: 368

Leni

I might DS. I'll have to go through the photo album. But in the meantime you guys are going to have to carry the load.

Leni

What happened to the red blooded guys around this site? Four months and no new pictures. You all must be dead.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I might DS. I'll have to go through the photo album. But in the meantime you guys are going to have to carry the load.

What happened to the red blooded guys around this site? Four months and no new pictures. You all must be dead.

Some of us have been holding back, waiting for you to do that photo album search! However, since you seem to be holding
out on us, here are a few to tide us over:

Attachments

• geraldine-danon.jpg
    geraldine-danon.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 276
  • may-lifeforce-11.jpg
    may-lifeforce-11.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 277
  • bar-1.jpg
    bar-1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 277
  • poppy726566742_1257_123_429lo.jpg
    poppy726566742_1257_123_429lo.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 279

Umberto

Barbi's getting on just like the rest of us, just couldn't tell which one was her. I googled her images and glad she found someone to settle down with. Hef is an ass but he served his purpose.