• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New barn party

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
The new barn has been duly christened. I held a party last weekend in the new barn to 'christen' it and also to celebrate(?) my birthday. It all went off very well and we even had a 'live' duo, which was super. The snow trac was in the barn, next door, as we held the party in the workshop area. Also in the barn was the Jeep, Lady Rose and my Showman's living van, so hopefully they all enjoyed it too! The weather kept fine, though it was a little chilly, but we had good fun and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Attachments

• Party 2006 003.jpg
    Party 2006 003.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Party 2006 004.jpg
    Party 2006 004.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Party 2006 005.jpg
    Party 2006 005.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 150

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So Anita, the sign for Odin above the bar? Isn't he a Norse god and isn't that a little distance from your Welsh home? Are you a Norwegian transplanted to the UK, or perhaps one of your parents?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like a good party! The lights make for a party atmosphere. ....Maybe we could have the 1st FF party their :D

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Of course FF can have a party here, it would be great, if only it was possible. Odin is the name of my Foden and that is his flag, he couldn't come inside, no room for anyone else if he was in there - but he was outside listening! No piccys of me, I was behind the camera!