• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A SPECIAL welcome to "Bob338"

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey all, I'd like you all to welcome a friend of mine from the UK!

Bob Bateman is the guy I bought my Snow Trac from, he is also the guy who drove the Snow Trac up the Scottish mountain in the Salvage Squad TV Show that was broadcast on the BBC. When I was trying to figure out how to import the Snow Trac I purchased from him he was probably the easiest person to work with in terms of dealing with all the red tape and mumbo jumbo the customs people put me through that caused delay after delay.

Bob was truely great to deal with, and based on a couple of recent emails, he has not gotten the Snow Tracs out of his system . . . which is a good thing. They are fun toys!

Below is a photo of the Salvage Squad team, with Bob & Debbie (Debbie sells digitized manuals for Snow Tracs, Land Rovers, Armstrong and several other former military vehicles on Ebay). Bob is the 3rd from the left, Debbie & their daughter next to him.

(Villi sent me this photo, he was contacted by the producer of the Salvage squad and I think helped to provide some information for the restoration)

Attachments

• 1Salvage-Squad-Team.jpg
    1Salvage-Squad-Team.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 138