• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

雪Tracs のための日本の訪問者

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
雪Tracs のための日本の訪問者

私達に日本からの訪問者がある。

フォーラムへの歓迎。

雪Trac を所有するか。

私は日本語を話さない。

私はインターネットの訳者を使用した。

しかし私の姉妹は2 年間日本に住んでいた。

私はあなたが必要とする情報を見つけていることを望む。

私が助けることができたら私に知らせなさい。

私に部品マニュアルがある。

私に利用者マニュアルがある。

私はそれらを必要とすればそれらを与える。

雪のTrac の日本の文献を有するか。

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: 雪Tracs のための日本の訪問者

It appears that you do not have the correct language package installed. Please insert your Windows disk to automatically install the required software.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Actually I occasionally see a visitor from Japan checking out the Snow Trac area. Snow Tracs exported to Japan and were used to groom the ski trails during the 1972 Winter Olympic games in Sopporo. I just figured I would try to welcome the visitor.

私は時折雪のTrac 区域を見る日本からの訪問者に会う。日本に輸出された雪Tracs がSopporo の1972 の冬のオリンピック大会の間のスキー道に手入れをするのに使用され。私は日本の訪問者を歓迎したいと思う。

And I think my MacBookPro would puke up its guts if I installed a program as flawed as windows into the disk drive.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter

Your wife must of left you alone with the computer again????:yum:

Only snow cat people would understand your secret code. I have got my code breaker ring on and I am sure BigAl has his secret code breaker ring also. He will also figure out that you are again talking about him and his Kristi cats.:whistle: :whistle:

Mike never got his code ring ring so you will still be okay with him. He eats the wrong brand of Wheaties.;)

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

私は訪問にもどって来たことを見る。私は必要とする何を発見望む。

札幌のオリンピックで使用される雪のTrac 機械についての何でも知っているか。

特定の情報を必要とするか。

私に私が情報との助けることができるかどうか知らせなさい。

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Did they not read up and down instead of left to right ??

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Snowcat Operations said:
日本からの訪問者は私達のフォーラムを結合したか。

いいえ。しかし彼らはここに訪問し、雪のTrac のフォーラムを読む。多分一部は私達をやがて結合する。