• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

She's back ........... Kubota B9200 HST 4WD

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been trying to buy my best friends 03' GMC YukonXL 2500 with a 8.1L for a couple years. It's loaded and mint with 45,000. He finally decided to buy a new one and opened my opportunity. He bought a couple JD's last year and the Kubota I sold him in 06' has been sitting since. Long story short, I ended up getting a package deal that included my first diesel tractor (among other toys). It's whole life has been a mowing machine and it only has 660 hours, I believe it's a 86' model. If the wife likes it for mowing I'm gonna keep it, if not it will be for sale ..............

Attachments

• IMG_1896[1].jpg
    IMG_1896[1].jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 40

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
At 28-years old and with only 660 hours that would seem to be a treasure. I've had the B2400 for about 15-years and still love that little machine. Even though it doesn't get used all that much these days it's still got 2500 hours on it. It's never let me down and since all the attachments are sized for it, it's a real little workhorse.

Congrats on the package deal.