• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
. . . .

Attachments

• E83072A5-CD14-466E-B1AB-DC4E375B4525.gif
    E83072A5-CD14-466E-B1AB-DC4E375B4525.gif
    292.9 KB · Views: 65

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Happy Weekend .... our fist weekend with decent temps and a very little rain in the forecast. Woo Hoo.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Happy Weekend .... our fist weekend with decent temps and a very little rain in the forecast. Woo Hoo.

Heavy rain here all night. Still raining this morning. Going to be an inside day.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It rained yesterday evening and more is forecast for today and tomorrow. I'll probably give it Monday to dry out some and then get back to piddling outside.

Apart from a haircut I have nothing planned for today. I may take my wife to lunch if it's not raining. That'll keep her happy. I think that she is getting tired of cooking every day. She won't eat my cooking so it's her own fault.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It rained yesterday evening and more is forecast for today and tomorrow. I'll probably give it Monday to dry out some and then get back to piddling outside.

Apart from a haircut I have nothing planned for today. I may take my wife to lunch if it's not raining. That'll keep her happy. I think that she is getting tired of cooking every day. She won't eat my cooking so it's her own fault.

The hair salon down the street was packed this morning.
Someone said they're requiring a surcharge for a cut?
They already charge $75 for a simple wash, cut and blow dry.
Holy cow.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Pandemics also bring out the greed in people!! Instead of trying to regain the $ they lost they should be glad their business survived.
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Pandemics also bring out the greed in people!! Instead of trying to regain the $ they lost they should be glad their business survived.
Mike

Yup, and on your receipt it says "covid surcharge".
:rolleyes:

Everything about this pandemic/virus is annoying as hell.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Gorgeous and sunny here. Temps around 20 celcius. Slight breeze to keep the bugs down. First night at camp tonight. Fire ban is lifted. Beer is cold. Boat's ready for fishing in the morning. Life is good.
564f0e469e9b569c2f9582ed18543235.jpg
210cbcf5d1bd3b0fff1b0d9a562dcdb3.jpg