• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man wins Lotto ... Dumps 20,000 TONS of Manure on ex-Boss's lawn

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope this is true.

I hope this is true.

I hope this is true.

:th_lmao:

FULL STORY AT LINK => https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/lo...for-dumping-200000-of-manure-on-ex-boss-lawn/

Guy apparently won $125 MILLION in the lottery and decided to quit his crappy job in a very funny way.

Lottery winner arrested for dumping $200,000 of manure on ex-boss’ lawn

54-year old Brian Morris, from the small town of Clarendon Hills in Dupage County, bought over 20,000 tons of manure and asked for it to be dumped on his former boss’ property, pretending it was his residence.

Dozens of trucks filled with manure showed up in front of the house around 6:00 this morning and began dumping their smelly cargo over the property’s lawn.

George Fitzgerald, Mr. Morris’ former employer, was awakened by the sound of the vehicles on his property and rapidly called the police.

Unfortunately, it took the police more than 15 minutes to arrive on the site, and more than 10,000 tons of manure had already been dumped in the meantime.

Brian Morris was standing right across the street and laughing when the police arrived, and he rapidly came over to confess his responsibility and explain his motivations.

When asked by organizers what he would do with the money, he had simply answered: “Just read the news, you’ll see“.

He was freed on bail a few hours after his arrest, and told reporters to “stay alert“, claiming he had “a few other pranks to pull over the next few weeks“.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 5.53.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 5.53.43 PM.png
    449.2 KB · Views: 352

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm being liberal in saying it took an hour for the LEO's to show up. There's no way dump trucks could dump that many tons in that short a time, simply impossible. That alone tells me it's a hoax.
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a few fleeting happy moments yesterday.

I wanted the story to be true.

Knew it was too good to be true. But damn why did you guys smash my happiness to pieces so quickly. Damn you all. :boxing:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
If any of you do win the big one - use helicopters for it. There's no stopping the event....