• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trails in Southern Wyoming area

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
33 miles from Google earth but if I were to guess closer to 40 with all the twisty turnies. Approx 4 hrs in a car.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
East lake bear park don't let this one fool you. 11 miles of pure crazy

Attachments

• east lake bear park.jpg
    east lake bear park.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 184

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Upper meadows some snowmachine trail 28 miles

Attachments

• uooer meadows.jpg
    uooer meadows.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 182

Cletis

Good job! That East TenSleep lake trail looks like a blast. We were in Bear park last week trying to figure out how to get some dead trees I really want out without trashing them on the way down. I want to build an acent wall in a future cabin with them. Looks to be very tight. It must look really different in the winter. I figured it would. Looks like a fun trip. Will the Tucker fit through there ok?

Cletis

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks fun from here too. Lots of changing habitat. Hope we see some game while there. Snow Tracs don't seem to scare them too much. But if there are 30 of us, might not be too good for seeing any.

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump...

Any intesest in going in late Febuary? March is getting close to time to farm here...

Lets get it together here and make some plans...

Regards, Kirk

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lol I don't think there is A mass murderer running amuck. Pretty sure he heard a noise in the night. And someone forgot gun safety.......

Cletis

Possibly 22 cal.

Well it's for certain not a local and probably not a Wyoming resident at all.

Cletis

Short bus

Bump...

Any intesest in going in late Febuary? March is getting close to time to farm here...

Lets get it together here and make some plans...

Regards, Kirk

I never know when I get days off but if I am off it takes very little prep to go unless I break something I can't fix. So I would go when ever If I am not at work that being said I have been at work all summer except for like two weeks.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I never know when I get days off but if I am off it takes very little prep to go unless I break something I can't fix. So I would go when ever If I am not at work that being said I have been at work all summer except for like two weeks.

Sounds like you must work for your wife!! (just joking:flowers:) I sure hope when ever we decide to go you get that magic time off....

I will call some of the guys back here...and see if Febuary may work for them. Late Febuary...

Regards Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
mbseig

I think us easterners would like to shoot for the one of the last two weekends in Febuary to come your way. What do you think?? It works for us...

Best regards, Kirk

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup good for me give me a date. We will start a new thread. I will post lodging info ect

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Febuary 19th thru the 22nd looks pretty good....

We'd leave on Wednesday and be ready to run on Thursday the 19th. Leave either Sunday the 22nd or if we want stay and leave on Monday the 23rd.

Hope we have lots of snow then.....

Regards, Kirk

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
3 PM's asked about snowmachines yes bring them along. Blockers would be great. If we are to slow there are a ton of areas to play and lots of trails. Coms? Gmrs FRS radios? Ham? Fb? Let's try to have a plan ahead of time. We may get pretty spread out. If there are more than 2 of us.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
This has been canceled due to lack of interest. If a mod wants to delete that is fine so we don't have confusion

Short bus

Sorry for the lack of interest I am working 28 on 14 off rotation. I Am half way planning a little trip maybe the first week of march Big horn or snowy rang or up by bear tooth pass
I have to talk to the wife but she should be good to go.