• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grab Your wallets folks

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting ! I see where it says Democrat sponsors act OK'd by Senate panel .
Who is on that senate panel ? Is it also made up of Republicans too ,which I assume it is and why would they be in agreement ? How much money and aid are we currently giving away in existing programs ? Would this program replace all those other relief programs currently being distrubuted ? I wonder why they would be in agreement ???
I guess I need to go dig deeper and read this first hand to get the real facts . I have a hard time believing media reports that can be extremely tainted if not downright lies and personal opinions of the authors that bear no credibility or expertize.

Along the same lines , Has it been Republican or Democrate controlled Presidency's that sponored more foreign aid bills to other countries in the past ? I honestly do not know .
We really need to take care of America first . I do like Obama ,but I hope he does realize that America is now bleeding money out every hole caused by our current and past presidents gross mistakes .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
But he can still sign or veto a Foriegn Aid Bill , so he is directly involved and 9 times out of 10 his decision will not be reversed .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm supporting Huckabee until he drops out... at that point, I'll have to carefully reexamine my choices.
I'm leaning strongly that way too. I had intended to vote for Ron Paul, but Huckabee has many positions that are very attractive too. I'm thinking that Huckabee will be getting my vote.

RedRocker

But he can still sign or veto a Foriegn Aid Bill , so he is directly involved and 9 times out of 10 his decision will not be reversed .

Agreed, but congress gets off light in these conversations.
I just want them to get their due.:shitHitFan:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Agreed, but congress gets off light in these conversations.
I just want them to get their due.:shitHitFan:
They don't get off light with me . I agree 100%

I don't know what your complainin about . I got Diane Finstine, Barbara Boxer and Nancy Peloksi to put up with in my state !

Just shoot me now :snow2_smi:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Al, I am going to up you one. He is involved in 10 out of 10 decisions. Many bills he may not like but because they negotiate a lot of times he may not like what he is signing but buried deep down he is getting something or they are getting something we don't even know about. And for that reason is sucks and it is why I was going to run for President until you all here said you wouldn't vote for me. :pat:

RedRocker

I don't know what your complainin about . I got Diane Finstine, Barbara Boxer and Nancy Peloksi to put up with in my state !

Oh man, that is depressing.:1062:

urednecku

Site Supporter

Man, I feel for ya. You must have some real bone-heads in that state to put them in.:4_11_9: Of course here in Florida, a lot of folks don't even know how to vote. :pat: "I ment to vote for the other one."

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Man, I feel for ya. You must have some real bone-heads in that state to put them in.:4_11_9: Of course here in Florida, a lot of folks don't even know how to vote. :pat: "I ment to vote for the other one."

Based on the latest election results down here with property taxes, I thought they all voted to hang Chad.:smileywac

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Despite marked progress in health, education, and preserving environmental sustainability, more than one billion people worldwide still struggle to live on $1 a day. Recognizing the importance of U.S. leadership in improving lives around the world, President Bush has made development one of the three pillars of the U.S. National Security Strategy and has introduced significant new initiatives including the Millennium Challenge Account and the President’s Emergency Plan for HIV/AIDS. Our organizations applaud the administration’s efforts and the increasing attention that global poverty reduction has received by policy makers and the U.S. public alike.

http://www.elca.org/advocacy/issues/foreignaid/06-08-14-global-poverty.html