• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lone Ranger And Tonto

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are ridin' the range one hot day. They come upon a town with a nice lookin' little saloon, and since it's so hot outside they decide to go in and wet their whistles.

They order a couple beers, and are almost done with them when a cowboy comes in and says, "Do one of y'all own a white horse tied up outside?" The Lone Ranger says, "I reckon that's my horse 'Silver', why?" The cowboy says, "Well, it's pretty hot out there, and to tell you the truth, he ain't lookin' so good."

So the Lone Ranger turns to Tonto and says, "Tonto, you go outside. Run circles around Silver. Create breeze, cool off Silver."

Tonto says, "Yes, Kemosabe", and goes outside.

The Lone Ranger finishes his beer and decides to have another one. He's sittin' there drinkin' it when a cowboy comes into the bar and says, "Do one of y'all own a white horse tied up outside?" The Lone Ranger says, "I reckon that's my horse 'Silver', why?" The cowboy says..

"You left your Injun runnin!"