• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CL xpost: tucker in kit form

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Morbid curiosity makes me wonder about the "cat was ran over by another snow cat".

Was it in operation when it happened? Is there blood stains on the sheet metal? Or was it buried in a drift and the other cat just went over the top? Had to be something heavy to crush the roof like that.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I think the asking price is a bit much for a machine in "THAT" condition !!!!:ermm::ermm:

undy

Scrap metal prices must be a lot higher where they are...:whistling:

Not every cat is destined for restoration. The only good thing I see is that it's already partially disassembled for parting out.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me the part that's banged up is the part everyone has. Busted up body big deal. Tracks, pontoons, turntables, axles, cogs, etc isn't that where the money is in these old Tuckers?

jask

Non running or broken down machines get parked.. snow drifts up... parking on top happens. welcome to snow country :) cars.. trucks.. telephone booths
That looks rough ( ish ) but it is a late freighter... doors are there... come on!! where is your sense of adventure and deep deep wallet. I might put it on a trailer for 500$ but you know the engine is a full rebuild, and if it worked commercially on a mountain the suspension and driveline are probably beaten as well.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Its probably worth some money,depending how many good track rollers it has !! Or it could be made into a open top !!!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
and all the nuts on the rollers have been WELDED on, oh, yeah, the fifth wheels are cracked and or broken, what an adventure, think i will go print some more money.