• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Map for the Snowcat trip

Eric L

Site Supporter
Put a pin on your location if you are interested in joining us for a Snowcat get together.

At this time it looks like a Western thing, but maybe there is interest in other regions

http://www.frappr.com/?a=showmap2&mapid=2923108

Note: I tried to make the link so it would have the text like "Map Here" instead of the url, but my skillz are lacking, or at least I forgot how to do it.

Eric

Eric L

Site Supporter
Does it work? I cant tell, ...I may have screwed something up, never done this before

Vance

I added but something is not right (for me at least)

I have to click on each person to see where they are. Seems like they should just all show up on the map.

Maybe you just need to "APPROVE" the new pins?

BTW, who in Florida has/needs a snowcat?

Vance

Eric L

Site Supporter
OK I approved the pins, but the pin style is hard for me see with my old eyes.

how do I change the pin styles? and how do I set it up so the name pops up in "hover mode"?

Eric L

Site Supporter
Eric L said:
Note: I tried to make the link so it would have the text like "Map Here" instead of the url, but my skillz are lacking, or at least I forgot how to do it.

Eric

got it, goes like this

map here

[url(equals)put the link here][color(equals)red]new text name here[/color][/url]

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Eric ,
Great idea but the map won't even come up for me . Somebody stick a pin in my ass at Grass Valley ,Ca. ! You can also stick one in my other cheek in Elk City ,Idaho .:moon: Thats where the KT7 will be housed this coming year .
Thanks Big Al

Eric L

Site Supporter
OK, Ill admit it... my map sucks...I fawked something up and dont have a clue how to fix it. It didn't look right from the beginning.

who knows how to make a good one?.. we can start over or help me fix mine.

Eric

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Eric L said:
OK, Ill admit it... my map sucks...I fawked something up and dont have a clue how to fix it. It didn't look right from the beginning. who knows how to make a good one?.. we can start over or help me fix mine.
Eric

I don't have a clue on the map. I just want to go somewhere with good snow, a leader that knows the area, a long tow rope for BigAl,s Kristi, cold beer for the end of the day, great food, and a comfortable bed. I may have to just stay home in the Big Horns Mountains if the snow gets going and does not leave us high and dry for another year......:yum:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
So Utah is the center so far????so who knows utah like the back of their hand?????