• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Decent Tucker Sno-Cat on Ebay

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This looks like a Tucker in decent condition. It is certainly not restored, but it is not junk either. Opening bid is $3500. There is no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160049889611&fromMakeTrack=true

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/FONT]
1953 Tucker Sno-Cat model 743
This unit has a V8 330ci Chrylser hemi industrial power plant. It has a 24 volt electrical system with a new starter, starter switch, and new batteries. The brake system has just had new fluid and bled out so they are operational. It has an automatic transmission (fluidmatic drive) with high / low and reverse gears, which is fully operational. Lights work. All the track rollers and cleats are in good condition.The drivers side rear pontoon needs to have a roller guide strip welded onto each side on the bottom. There are many pieces of steel reinforcing welded onto the frame as you can see in one of the photos. This unit runs very well. It is being sold as is with no warranty being expressed or implied.If you would like to view the cat before bidding just email me so we can set up a time.If you have any questions please ask, hopefully i can answer and if not i'll try and find out. Payment will be required within 5 days of auction close. Sno-Cat may be picked up anytime after payment clears. It can be stored untill you can arrange to get it picked up. This is pick up only and NO SHIPPING will be paid by the seller. Good luck bidding and thanks for looking !

49_1.JPG

Eric L

Site Supporter
:cool2: I motion that we assign Bob to find, and recruit, the buyer of that rig over here to ForumsForums.

Assuming one of us doesn't buy it...now if someone would just buy my Lincoln, I could be bidding on that thing.

Eric

:snow_smi:

Eric L

Site Supporter
look closely

At first I thought it was mis-identified as a 743, I said to myself "self, thats a 742, anydummy knows that.". BUT, thus is not the case...look carefully...the back half has been cut off and made into a pickup type 742

:YesNo:

Eric