• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Breckenridge

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Starting to look like winter in my front yard. Yours?

Attachments

• 100_0057.jpgfrontyard.jpg
    100_0057.jpgfrontyard.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 200

Eric L

Site Supporter
No snow yet... we're still waiting to get some rain:snow_smi:

low temps still in the high 30's

Eric

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
You got me beat by a long shot!!!!

Attachments

• 000_0043.jpg
    000_0043.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 194

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Winters HERE! it's a blustery 3 degrees above, -17 with the wind chill! The real Arctic stuff! It's been snowing for the lqast 3 weeks and we still don't have a foot. Prudhoe Bay Alaska, 350 Miles North of the Arctic Circle, " We're so far North, we look south to see the Northern Lights". Whats worse is that I have to travel at least 2500 miles south to go Skiing!

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well send some of that cold down here. We're getting teens at night but up to 40's in the daytime. Already lost most of the snow on the valley floor.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re:Your Order has been placed:

You should be getting some snow between the 9th and the 13th, then again from the 14th to the 19th.That's NOV. Sorry we couldn't get to you sooner, we've got quite a backlog of orders for snow.