• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my Dad's mind flew it's coop--

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
he sent me a text- he somehow obtained this new pet:
he lives nowhere near a place that a chicken would simply wander into the yard & be pals w/ 2 cats. i'm too sleepy to bother to see how he got his new pet.

Attachments

• dadspets.jpg
    dadspets.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 98

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yeah. he was snoozin' when i called him. he needs to learn that he should mow the lawn before he's drunk beyond a few cold ones. :doh: yipes!
& he may wanna consider building a coop. i'm not so sure the locals there would appreciate a chix in their yards, too much.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i concur. i would collect fresh eggs. would he not hafta get a rooster, tho.......
we have gotten so many drop-offs over the years, & gotten quite a few via shelter pets. he/we luv pets & we each own @ least a few. so if that's his new pal, he's prolly not cookin' them. whose to say.