• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

more ORANGE

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
just out for a drive the other day and thought it would look good on the trailer, looks like a good week for ORANGE finding new homes, eh LOGGAH

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 266

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Jinn, Thats a nice looking Tucker!:smile::smile: been a good week for Tucker accumulators!. That fully enclosed trailer is pretty nice, just dont look Tucker built to me.:biggrin:.I think if that trailer was Tucker built ,i believe it would be already headed for Tuckerville !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jinn, Thats a nice looking Tucker!:smile::smile: been a good week for Tucker accumulators!. That fully enclosed trailer is pretty nice, just dont look Tucker built to me.:biggrin:.I think if that trailer was Tucker built ,i believe it would be already headed for Tuckerville !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm thinking no need for two in the collection!?!? :unsure: It is a Tucker trailer and it's curious that both of them were on the Reno Craigslist. I'm guessing that that they were sent to one mountain out that way to shuttle skiers between base lodges or lifts? That would be pretty damn handy, but Truckee is a LONG way from NH.

http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=61664&highlight=trailer

Just saving pics for future reference:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 243
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 240

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I guess the tongue must have been replaced, heavy tube, thats what made me think not Tucker. The front of my trailer tong is 4 pcs of 1 1/4" x1/8" angle iron.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
as for the truckee trailer, if you want it, i can get it to like ohio and or a little further east, i did look at it, just not for me

Last edited:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks! But if that came home before I completed the primary means to pull it I would need to put a little heater in there . . . because it would become my new home!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You can hide it at my house. I would be willing to foster it until you are ready. You might even be able to get a ride in it?