• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1984 DMC Super Imp

mungo45

I need to get a trailer for a 1984 Super Imp, but I don't have the machine to measure. Does anyone know how wide the Super imp is. It says 84" wide, does that mean it would fin on a 7' wide trailer or do I need more width on the deck.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Here is a spec sheet on the DMC 1450 Super Imp. As long as the flat deck of the trailer will accommodate the 84 inch width the 1450 should fit.
dmc1450.2.gif

mungo45

yeah, saw that same spec sheet on safetyone's website. I just want to make sure that 84" is the accurate width.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
mungo45 said:
I need to get a trailer for a 1984 Super Imp, but I don't have the machine to measure. Does anyone know how wide the Super imp is. It says 84" wide, does that mean it would fin on a 7' wide trailer or do I need more width on the deck.

7X12"=84" Or it did when I went to school..........:( If in doubt wait and measure the Super Imp track width as it may have been modified but unlikely.

mungo45

thanks for the quick math lesson. I'm pretty sure there were no major modifications. I'm just concerned a 7ft wide trailer might be a little snug between the fenders.