• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Echo PD-755 Power Blower

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
First year we've had a decent yard so we figured we might as well try keeping up with the leaves. There are a few bigger (Red Max and Shindawa) blowers but there ain't none with a better residential warranty, 5 years. Gave it hell last weekend and it performed flawlessly. First pull out of the box and she was humming. Bought the tube throttle model, a hip throttle is available. Wife was pushing piles of wet leaves with little effort, it's all hers ................. :)

RECOMMENDED .................. :thumb:

Attachments

• db59_1.jpg
    db59_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PB755-1.jpg
    PB755-1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 19
  • PB755-CLOSE.jpg
    PB755-CLOSE.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 19

humor_me

First year we've had a decent yard so we figured we might as well try keeping up with the leaves. There are few bigger (Red Max and Shindawa) blowers but there ain't none with a better residential warranty, 5 years. Gave it hell last weekend and it performed flawlessly. First pull out of the box and she was humming. Bought the tube throttle model, a hip throttle is available. Wife was pushing piles of wet leaves with little effort, it's all hers ................. :)

RECOMMENDED .................. :thumb:

BD, That's typical of the brand. All of my ECHO equipment has been just like that (I've been using Echo stuff since the early 70's when it was called Kioritz Engine) . If it doesn't start like that it is user error:pat: . period.