• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Allen Parsons TUCKER 323: No Sno Too Deep

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK FOLKS, as proof that I am an idiot, I attempted to use my powers as a 'moderator' for good instead of mischief. In that vein attempt, I deleted a bunch of posts, including the very first post of a new member who was kind enough to show us a new and different type of TUCKER.

So in an effort to fix my errors, here is what I can re-create: :pat:

Attachments

• 111a.jpg
    111a.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 230
  • Allen-323.jpg
    Allen-323.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 224
  • 111aa.jpg
    111aa.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 230

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
more . . .

Attachments

• 111aaa.jpg
    111aaa.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 222

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bill, I accept the poke in the eye as a proxie for a poke in the eye from BigAl. I deserve it. But my intentions were good. I was trying to split the thread to make a new thread with Allen Parson's 323 featured. I guess I did that with this thread, but it was obviously the dumb way to do it.

--------------

Allen, I have a couple questons about the Tucker 323.

In addition to my prior question about why was is hard to steer and what was done to correct that . . . does this Tucker have a steering wheel? Tuckers, like Snow Tracs, have steering wheels, at least the classic Tuckers that I am familiar with have steering wheels.

Also, roughly what is the length and width of the Tucker 323? My Snow Trac ST4 is roughly 6'2" wide and 12' long. I'm guessing your Tucker is a little bit narrower than my ST and maybe a little bit shorter, but photos are so deceiving that it is hard to tell the actual size.

How many people does it seat?

What year was it made?

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
WOW! VERY NICE!!!!! More pictures please. Also some inside pictures would be very sweet! I know I will get a Tucker eventually. I just havent decided which one yet. I currently have to many irons in the fire but One day soon (next year?) I will get me a classic Tucker. Nice 323!

ALLEN PARSONS

Hello again Thank you for your responce. You are a great bunch of folks. Hey Ice Queen. When we stop laughing we will try to answer some of your questins. We have a photo that show out Cat looking for a Kitten for lunch. We will post some more photos a little later.Talk to you soon,AP

ALLEN PARSONS

BOY DID I PUT MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH.
THAT WAS GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR A KRISTY FOR LUNCH
LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME. IM NEW. BE KIND
MOE & AL LOVE THE DOG

ALLEN PARSONS

There is a long story behind this Tucker. It arrived in Powell River B.C. back in the early 80s. She had a bent axle, and they were not able to find a replacement. So it sat in back yards until the wife and I Picked it up about four years ago. She had about 350 snow miles on it. But every thing was seized. After hundred of hours of TLC. we were able to get her mobile again.
This is just a short note. As soon as I find out how start a photo album and down size the photos I will post them. I am new to this comput thing. I know how to fix the cat but not this thing in front of me.
This photo was two years ago We were out looking for a KRISTY for lunch
O LOOK I SEE ONE OVER THE THERE

Attachments

• P1010138%2ejpg.jpg
    P1010138%2ejpg.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 186

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
ALLEN PARSONS said:
out looking for a KRISTY for lunch
O LOOK I SEE ONE OVER THE THERE

Allen - I'm into tractors rather than sno-cats but I can tell you fit right in here :a1:

Jim

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
ALLEN PARSONS said:
We were out looking for a KRISTY for lunch
:applause: :yum: :yum: :applause: :yum: :yum: :applause:

It is only a shame the BigAl took time off now because he obviously thought when he left for his summer place that he left with friends in charge :eek: Obviously the assylum is being run by the inmates (which is the way it should be around here :thumb: ) BigAl figured the Tucker people would be his friends. HA HA

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
WOW. Cool machine. Look at the ground clearance :D

What was it intended purpose ? ...Personell carrier or towing something or...