• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: FUNNY PICTURE THREAD . . . just add your own submissions

STOP ARSON!

Attachments

• D827005A-D58E-4BD6-89AB-C1E2EB94B784.jpg
    D827005A-D58E-4BD6-89AB-C1E2EB94B784.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 105

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike Pence won this season . . .

Attachments

• 919D2CB9-7F9B-4DC1-B6A9-B871342F63EB.jpeg
    919D2CB9-7F9B-4DC1-B6A9-B871342F63EB.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
On this episode . . .

Attachments

• 52E49204-CFC9-4F71-B4D8-7827DB8B1FAC.jpeg
    52E49204-CFC9-4F71-B4D8-7827DB8B1FAC.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 51

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The Chain Gang . . .

Attachments

• 39D4B684-27D1-4C32-A343-0A59CED40928.jpeg
    39D4B684-27D1-4C32-A343-0A59CED40928.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 37

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ban Bridges . . .

Attachments

• 1162C473-D8EF-44E9-8457-BC2EA762FDC9.jpeg
    1162C473-D8EF-44E9-8457-BC2EA762FDC9.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 38

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What’s the difference . . .

Attachments

• D4BCE0B9-01C2-471A-8BAD-D7103B032AEF.jpeg
    D4BCE0B9-01C2-471A-8BAD-D7103B032AEF.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 166

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Data mining . . .

Attachments

• 74555735-C631-4654-93FB-E54DF7EFD765.jpeg
    74555735-C631-4654-93FB-E54DF7EFD765.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 128

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
An American Indian and an African . . .

Attachments

• 9B5D7066-56A7-416D-BEAB-757A2ACA247F.jpeg
    9B5D7066-56A7-416D-BEAB-757A2ACA247F.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 127

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Package theft . . .

Attachments

• 5EE26A15-ED96-44B6-9ACB-4BB9A0C4BD43.png
    5EE26A15-ED96-44B6-9ACB-4BB9A0C4BD43.png
    547.9 KB · Views: 129

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Moonbeam Brown :hammer:

Attachments

• 9D7D5BC8-C1E3-4E61-AB48-3FBD209DC734.jpeg
    9D7D5BC8-C1E3-4E61-AB48-3FBD209DC734.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 117

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
break-glass-shooting-600-la.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I warned people about Trump.

Today he stated that he is going to ban bump stocks. He gave even more money to planned parenthood. Will take guns without due process. And to top things off he further raised our debt.

Honestly why do liberals hate this guy?

He cheats like Bill Clinton, he spends like Obama, understands economics as well as Bernie Sanders and lies like Elizabeth Warren.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 6.25.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 6.25.42 PM.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 6.57.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 6.57.50 PM.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 78

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I warned people about Trump.

Today he stated that he is going to ban bump stocks. He gave even more money to planned parenthood. Will take guns without due process. And to top things off he further raised our debt.

Honestly why do liberals hate this guy?

He cheats like Bill Clinton, he spends like Obama, understands economics as well as Bernie Sanders and lies like Elizabeth Warren.

Not exactly,,,;

He didn't write the omnibus spending bill. Not one page of it.

Bump stocks are questionable. I've said that from the start. They create full automatic fire. Either we allow full auto or we don't. As for now, we don't.

He clarified the "due process" comment, and it means in critical situations remove the threat. Frankly cops do it now with domestic violence. Anytime someone appears to be a threat, removing the guns until a review proves otherwise, is not avoiding due process.

As for Planned Parenthood,,,,No Our GOP Congress did that

They also spent money we don't have.

I do wish he had vetoed the bill. But he claims he was looking out for the troops. Maybe so, maybe not. But maybe he has concerns the Never Trumpers from the swamp would let our troops suffer so they could politicaly hurt him.

Trump abandons our troops over his damn Wall Funding!!!!

I think had he vetoed the bill THAT would be the headline.

Let's try to remember,,,, CONGRESS IS SUPPOSED TO PASS A BUDGET!!! Instead, they just spent money. THEY DID IT!

Why then are you blaming President Trump?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not exactly,,,;

He didn't write the omnibus spending bill. Not one page of it.

Bump stocks are questionable. I've said that from the start. They create full automatic fire. Either we allow full auto or we don't. As for now, we don't.

He clarified the "due process" comment, and it means in critical situations remove the threat. Frankly cops do it now with domestic violence. Anytime someone appears to be a threat, removing the guns until a review proves otherwise, is not avoiding due process.

As for Planned Parenthood,,,,No Our GOP Congress did that

They also spent money we don't have.

I do wish he had vetoed the bill. But he claims he was looking out for the troops. Maybe so, maybe not. But maybe he has concerns the Never Trumpers from the swamp would let our troops suffer so they could politicaly hurt him.

Trump abandons our troops over his damn Wall Funding!!!!

I think had he vetoed the bill THAT would be the headline.

Let's try to remember,,,, CONGRESS IS SUPPOSED TO PASS A BUDGET!!! Instead, they just spent money. THEY DID IT!

Why then are you blaming President Trump?

He signed it. He promised to eliminate our debt in 8 years. He signed a record debt buster bill. He can be blamed.

Full Auto is legal in many states. Bump stocks are just a toy.

Clarifying 'due process' comments and actually following due process are very different. He acts like a dictator.

In fact he acts like a dictator but can't get his own views represented in the budget! Didn't get funding for the wall, or even more border agents. Funded abortionists. Yup, he's a hell of a deal maker. So much so that Chuck Schumer claimed victory and said he is getting more done as the minority party than he'd get if he was the majority leader.

I was, and am not, a "never Trumper" but was cautious optimistic that he might pull off some great things. We got a potentially great supreme court judge. He gets credit for that.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
He signed it. He promised to eliminate our debt in 8 years. He signed a record debt buster bill. He can be blamed.

Full Auto is legal in many states. Bump stocks are just a toy.

Clarifying 'due process' comments and actually following due process are very different. He acts like a dictator.

In fact he acts like a dictator but can't get his own views represented in the budget! Didn't get funding for the wall, or even more border agents. Funded abortionists. Yup, he's a hell of a deal maker. So much so that Chuck Schumer claimed victory and said he is getting more done as the minority party than he'd get if he was the majority leader.

I was, and am not, a "never Trumper" but was cautious optimistic that he might pull off some great things. We got a potentially great supreme court judge. He gets credit for that.

It should be obvious by now that the Republican leadership has lied and betrayed the people. And President Trump. They wrote this bill and passed it. In doing so they willingly worked with the "never Trump Democrats" to box him in.

My question was "why are you blaming President Trump for what is in the bill?" Your explanation doesn't answer that.

It's clear the establishment of both parties want him to fail, and at the expense of the country. Otherwise they would not have passed this garbage and placed it on his desk. Yelling at the President will not change them or the government's current abuses of power.

Trump faces re-election in 2020. Most of Congress faces it this November. That's when we the people can deal with them. Unless we give our Country a better set of representatives, our President will be powerless to keep his promises. America faced a tough choice in 2016. If you are unhappy with the outcome perhaps we can reverse it in 2020 by giving Hilary a chance.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump and the GOP would have been better off in the long run if Trump would have EXPLAINED TO THE PEOPLE, in much the way President Reagan so often did, that the bill was a bust and just a big bureaucratic mess. He should have gone on air, in a Presidential Address, and listed off all the problems with this bill. Highlighting all the things he campaigned against that were put into the bill.

He could have built public support. He could have turned the tide.

Nope, he failed and therefore he is to blame. Clearly and simply it all rests on him for his inaction to fight. He's the 'deal maker' and he just approved a horrible deal. So it rests with him. Buck stops somewhere. Stops on his desk.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump and the GOP would have been better off in the long run if Trump would have EXPLAINED TO THE PEOPLE, in much the way President Reagan so often did, that the bill was a bust and just a big bureaucratic mess. He should have gone on air, in a Presidential Address, and listed off all the problems with this bill. Highlighting all the things he campaigned against that were put into the bill.

He could have built public support. He could have turned the tide.

Nope, he failed and therefore he is to blame. Clearly and simply it all rests on him for his inaction to fight. He's the 'deal maker' and he just approved a horrible deal. So it rests with him. Buck stops somewhere. Stops on his desk.

He could have, he should have, opinions convenient to someone who doesn't have to answer for making such decisions. Theoretically the Congress speaks for the people. He didn't resist that power.

I too am disappointed. However,

Your first comment blamed Trump for writing the content of the bill. An implication of him being part of it's creation. On that point I say your reference is mistaken.. He didn't compose the mess. Against his wishes and advice,,,; Congress did.

And to that point, apparently, we will never agree.

Frankly, this is not a discussion thread. If I had a cartoon that responded to your original comments, I would have used it. I think we have abused the rules enough here.

Move it to a proper thread or let it go.

regards

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc, no rules about discussing anything in this very general toons for the times thread. No problem. No rule broke.
It is easier to find an old thread if it is somewhere else but if the toon prompts comments and discussion we do not have any problem with that. I do agree with you that Trump did not draft the monstrosity, but very very disappointed that he signed it. Lots of talk then the wrong action IMO.

----------------
Hey NRA ....

Attachments

• HeyNRA.jpg
    HeyNRA.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 52

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A nut with a gun kills students ....

Attachments

• ANutWithAGun.jpg
    ANutWithAGun.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 52

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So fitting.
Scientists Baffled ...

Attachments

• ScientisBaffled.JPG
    ScientisBaffled.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 34

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If the Duke Boys taught us one thing ...

Attachments

• IfTheDukeBoysTaughtUsOneThing.png
    IfTheDukeBoysTaughtUsOneThing.png
    754.1 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.