• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dear Patriots Fans

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Patriots fans. While the Patriots won last night, by a convincing margin, I would like to call in to question the legitimacy of the win.

First off what exactly did Tom Brady have under that ginormous jacket?

Secondly, it may be possible that Atlanta hacked the score board. While we have no evidence of this, it is nonetheless possible and Roger Goodell, an impartial and fair minded man will investigate.

Third, Bill Belichick can't be that good of a manager. The team numbers are impossibly amazing, therefore this is illegitimate and the results must be over turned.

I therefore plan to riot, loot, attack, cry, moan, complain, puke, set myself on fire, and question my gender until league fairness is achieved.

Lastly, between now and Super Bowl LI, all fair minded sports fans should turn out for a march on Washington where we trash the city with litter and give mindless and senseless speeches.

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: