• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Im an Asshole

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup.....
Sing along if you like.... but I am

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN3hVL6vzxM"]YouTube - Dennis Leary - Im an asshole (the real video)[/ame]

RedRocker

Re: Im an Asshole...

Leary is a second rate actor and a liberal prick as well as an asshole, so you are correct.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi, you're not an a******..
Nope you're not..
notice I always spell you're correctly?

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We only refer to you that way when you post the Amy Winehorse posts. So, if you don't want to be referred to like that you can control your own destiny. Now get out of here and do something productive........ Life is to short to live and dwell only in cyberspace...........:thumb:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I 'm beginning to think I was the only one that endured this A-hole to the end....this song starts ok for me....I thought it was funny. But as his rage goes on about being an A-hole I thought he went too far when he called himself an A-hole for eating greasy meatballs and using the American flag to wipe his mouth. The cuss words at the end were strong as no body could do anything about it.
It was rude and disrespectful.

Last edited:

urednecku

Site Supporter
I might be wrong......but I thought I replied to this thread??

Was there any specific reason it disappeared?

urednecku

Site Supporter
I think it was pulled for an inappropriate comment.

I still can't remember saying anything "inappropriate" . I simply agreed with the title of the thread. And stated that I was not laughing, as using the AMERICAN FLAG to wipe your face with is showing huge amounts of DISrespect to America.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
using the AMERICAN FLAG to wipe your face with is showing huge amounts of DISrespect to America.

I agree with your statement on that one. However several others did not take your comment the way you may have intended it.

urednecku

Site Supporter
OK, so SOME body does not like me being here, AGREEING that that is an asshole. But they are too ashamed to PM me, LIKE THE MODS ASKED THEM TO DO.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Come on people. Is that not anyone else here that thinks dennis leary is indeed an asshole. I really don't get mr. leary and have never enjoyed his psuedo entertainment. This is just further evidence that mr. leary sucks. Another thing, what has gotten everybody here so hypersensitive all of the sudden?

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I still can't remember saying anything "inappropriate" . I simply agreed with the title of the thread. And stated that I was not laughing, as using the AMERICAN FLAG to wipe your face with is showing huge amounts of DISrespect to America.

That video should be destroyed, and whoever that is should be sent where he could not be an ass to anyone but himself. Shameful, and using the flag as he did.............a total disgrace. Maybe next time the American Legion burns a flag in ceremony, he should be wrapped in it.