• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1968 Tucker 442 New to Me

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Transfer painting in progress. Seals here this week. Hopefully pop transfer back in. New ignition runs sweet. Shifting is great. All is well moving forward!!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
New u joints for input shaft. Seals in tomorrow for xfer case

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 440

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hit up the topsfield fair antique tractor pull. 41 jd h came in 8 out
Of 10. They still look and sound the best. Friend dropped off my seals there for home with e time for install. Case in frame tomorrow then steering time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 422

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like you may win the race with old man winter. Great looking project and should be reliable to run after all the work you have done. :clap:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I changed my username to Track Addict something more fitting. First step in recovery is to admit you have a problem.

Seeing as I no longer have a Blackfin and there are no more Bluefin tuna in the ocean here it is time!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Steering back. Hydraulics check. Transfer magnetic plugs and front diff. Front tires and rear driveshaft tomorrow ! Driving by this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 353

Cletis

Do you have any problems running an open sided air filter? The engine compartment seems fairly open to snow thrown up and around by the tracks.

Cletis

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never had an issue with the open filter. Snow doesn't seem to get anywhere in there. The under hood temp is pretty warm and generally just the sides of the motor down low might have some water from snow dust.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Little electrical work. Set some wires on Fire with plasma cutter. Little char on the cat paint but will live. Put the powder maker together.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 290

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
New shrink wrap and hardware.Taking a BRAKE! Headed to florida till Wednesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 471

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Florida had snow cat on my mind.

Dash work. Going for simple clean

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 440

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Making cover for top orange out of brushed stainless. Two 4 1/2 riound speed hut gauges tach/Gps speed the other volt/oil/water/ fuel. Snow cat sticker centered maybe. Black grab bars on top of stainless left and right

Choke key placards

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hoping Black Friday will have the deals for gauges and stereo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 390

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wired up cleaned up. Positioned for pontoon and track install.

Letting the tucker funds build for s bit. Wife is getting pissed seeing as we still have some unfinished house 5 years later!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 376

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Two great things in Massachusetts this November. I already saw snow at the house and we have balance back with the new Governor!