• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy days are here again!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm in the chips?

I got a call from my doctor's office and his nurse told me that due to one of my (many) pills my sodium levels are low. Being quick thinking as always (yeah right) and knowing that sodium is salt I said that I would just make up for that deficiency by eating lots of potato chips. Conclusion my doctor's office staff has no sense of humor.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in the chips?

I got a call from my doctor's office and his nurse told me that due to one of my (many) pills my sodium levels are low. Being quick thinking as always (yeah right) and knowing that sodium is salt I said that I would just make up for that deficiency by eating lots of potato chips. Conclusion my doctor's office staff has no sense of humor.
:yum:

Kane

I'm in the chips?

On the other hand, if the doc doesn't go for the evil 'tater chips, a 12 oz bottle of Bud has about 14 mg of sodium. Take yer pick.

Better yet, tell doc to stick it and go for both.