• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In essence, the living body is an antenna capable of sensing all sorts of energies. 6

KatharTen

I can't count how many times I found what seemed like a juicy keyword. Each mistake you commit with Google Adwords can cost you a lot. (Sorry just being cheeky) Bing have a system like googles wheer you just submit the URL and bing come and crawl you.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I would call troll, but I'd get called a meanie, so I won't go there.:brows:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't count how many times I found what seemed like a juicy keyword. Each mistake you commit with Google Adwords can cost you a lot. (Sorry just being cheeky) Bing have a system like googles wheer you just submit the URL and bing come and crawl you.

I think I'll stick with Google. The last thing I want is for Bing to come and crawl me.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like a Bing.....could be a nasty thing!.....kind of like a progressive crawl put upon ya!!:yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like a Bing.....could be a nasty thing!.....kind of like a progressive crawl put upon ya!!:yum:
Seems like Bing,
could be a nasty thing!
Kind of like a progressive crawl,
put upon ya'll!

There... got the rhyme fixed, and with a Southern twang.:brows:

Dr. Seuss I aint! :yum:

Kane

I'm just waiting to find out WTF this is all about.

"In essence, the living body is an antenna capable of sensing all sorts of energies. 6"

WTF does this have to do with Bing or getting crawled?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like Bing,
could be a nasty thing!
Kind of like a progressive crawl,
put upon ya'll!

There... got the rhyme fixed, and with a Southern twang.:brows:

Dr. Seuss I aint! :yum:

Neither am I!!.....I didn't even think about doing the rhyme thing!!!
Thanks JEV......:thumb:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm just waiting to find out WTF this is all about.

"In essence, the living body is an antenna capable of sensing all sorts of energies. 6"

WTF does this have to do with Bing or getting crawled?
It's about being trolled and played like a fiddle. You'll notice he/she hasn't been back to respond, which is usually a sign of a troll. Now let's hope this one stays away, and doesn't turn out like that flea bag thingy.:doh: