• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who is this?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I'ts Groucho Marx!

K who be this, then?>

eddie-rochester-anderson-2a.jpg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Heres another easy one then.

Actor, director, country musician,

Attachments

• Who is it.jpg
    Who is it.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 153

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Umm, TR. It's important that you don't leave the person's name on the graphic when you upload it... kind of makes it too easy. Know what I mean? lol.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Umm, TR. It's important that you don't leave the person's name on the graphic when you upload it... kind of makes it too easy. Know what I mean? lol.

How in hell do you do that? I didn't expect all my respectable friends here to cheat! :yum:

I figger it out. :smile:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Alright, seeing is how I made it easy on you guys, can anyone tell me which character had a "crush" on Mr. Kimball?

Question compliments of my wife who is a Green Acres fan.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
How in hell do you do that? I didn't expect all my respectable friends here to cheat! :yum:

I figger it out. :smile:
That is why I did not answer it. If you right click and select save as it will show the name of the file. Just type in headache or whatever you want to call it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is one I suspect most here know. A long time actress, TV mainly AFAIK.
This is the only pic I could find that didn't seem to easy.

Attachments

• WhoIsTheGirl.jpg
    WhoIsTheGirl.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 163

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Since the pic is on the previous page Here it is again along with another pic to make it mucho easier.

Attachments

• WhoIsTheGirl.jpg
    WhoIsTheGirl.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 164
  • WhoIsTheGirl2.jpg
    WhoIsTheGirl2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 166