• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Walking in

Matthewmemories

Hey I'm Matthew, a writer, film lover and keen music fan too, all from the english bradford which isn't so great. By that I mean this city o'course.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Matthew! Welcome to ForumsForums. I'm glad you found our little spot on the web and joined up and even did an intro. Awesome.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :tiphat:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Matthewmemories, hope to see you around. Drop by the bar later and we'll have a few drinks on Doc's tab.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Bradford, England??? Now there's a place I haven't driven past in a long time. Never stopped there that I can remember.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum. It's been a home to a lot of us for many years. Hope you enjoy. :clap::clap::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome, Matthew.
Bradford eh?

When I lived across the pond, I enjoyed making trips to Bradford for work, shopping and eating.
Knowles Court in Holmewood and The Dales in Thornbury working for BUPA as an agency nurse and some time at BRI.

Anam's Indian restaurant was the best Indian food in the whole of the area I can recall, bar none.
..and then there was Kirkgate shopping center.:biggrin:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forums. The have put up with me and I have never seen enough snow to make a snowball so I guess they aren't all bad.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Did someone mention Doc's buying? I'm in. :yum::yum::yum:

Welcome Matt, pull up a bar stool and have a pint or three. :biggrin:

Matthewmemories

Yes it does have it's things like a whole new mall in fact.
I think I did eat at that indian place once, it's all vegetarian food so good to eat at, but for anyone who wants to try something new it's just as great i'm sure.