• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man refuses to consent to vehicle search, Denver police beat him to a pulp

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Denver Police pulled over Alexander Landau for making an illegal turn. When he refused to consent to a search of his trunk, asking police for a warrant, a bloodbath ensued. Several officers bludgeoned him with fists, radios, and flashlights. One of the officers was involved in another brutality case in April 2009. The Denver Manager of Safety resigned after a long string of recent police brutality cases.

Let that be a lesson to any of you who think that you can use your silly constitution to protect your privacy. This is a direct result of the War on Drugs and the fishing expeditions that cops are encouraged to go on.

Alexander Landau got pulled over for an illegal left turn -- and ended up beaten bloody

Alexander%20Landau%20police%20beating%202.JPG

I expect this type of crap in the city of Chicago, with its reputation, but I didn't realize that Denver hires professional thugs too. Seems that, as I dig into the story and prior stories, the city of Denver may have a greater rate of abuse than anyone would expect to find. :neutral:

loboloco

Maybe they should apply to work for 2012 Obama campaign. they would fit right in with Holder's pets.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Just another one of those storys that are far to common these days , Most of it seems to be here say to me & not many facts , Figgen local medias are as bad as anyone else these days .

To me it could go either way from the little bit I have heard about Denver the last decade or so . This article may actually be trying to make the cops sound more innocent then they really are , otherwise I think they would have thrown in, it could be drug or gang related .:w00t2:

Lia

Banned
I want to say first and foremost that I believe that these cops should be drummed out of the force, imho. We don't need, or want Cops like them patrolling our highways and byways. They are neither the judges, nor the juries...

Having said that, there are one or two questions that spring to mind. Such as; Why was this guy pulled over? Why did the Cops want to search his car? Why did he refuse to let them? Cowboy is right, it does all sound rather fishy, and there has to be more to the story.

But, whatever came prior to the incident (and I rather think that they had good reason to pull him over), there should never be a tolerance or acceptance of this type of behaviour from those who police our streets. Never!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
There's a lot more to this story. But a cop is not the law; a cop is supposed to uphold the law. This type of beating is not called for, for any reason. Tasers should be a cop's best friend. Puts the perp down quick, cuff him, into the squad and off to booking. Let the JUDGE sort it all out.