• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Party of NO!? Morons

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Sitting here drinking coffee watching the news and the Democratic talking heads are complaining that the Republicans are the Party of NO...

What a load of crap!

For the last two years (four counting the Dems controlled the Congress under Bush) the Dems have had overwhelming control of all levels of the Government. They can and have passed bills causing massive debt that is breaking the back of our Country with no help from the Repub's. Yet they are whining that the Republicans won't work on the tax bill extension and passing an unemployment benefit extension..

These Clowns are still in Charge until the first of the year, they are the ones that are screwing the American Public and have done so big time during the last Two years exclusively.

They claim they need to raise taxes to balance the budget, it is my money they are talking about taking for something they spent it on when the money wasn't there.

How about the clowns start killing the bills that cost massive amounts of money that the public didn't want in mass and the elections reflect what they didn't want as well.

For the next month, the Dem's can pass anything they want, but they appear to have some members within their ranks that got the message this fall during the elections. So they are ramping up the CRAP level to start blaming the Republicans for the mess they alone created.

Yeah, I know Bush ran up a bill as well, but we were attacked, like it or not wars aren't cheap. Was the war done the way I would have gone after the terrorist, nope, but the Congress (Dem's and Repubs) authorized the spending.

Now after a massive unchecked drunken spending spree by the Dem's, they are trying to point the finger at someone else.

Just pisses me off that people are buying that load of crap!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They never get beyond the blame game. If the spending is not reigned in we will never get back on our feet. IF they cut back to 2005 size of government and spending then I could see a tax hike to balance the budget. No more pet programs period! Stop subsidizing illegals education, healthcare and close the borders and we could get back on balance quick. They can't quit the only thing they know. That is to grease the palm and screw the taxpayers.

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i think just like my house with the kids congress has a little invisable guy called not me messing things up every time i ask the boys who broke this of who made this mess they blame it on some one named not me