• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

sunny afternoon

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Well it's a great sunny afternoon here...21C that's 69.8F i think.

just cut the lawns so i think i deserve a cold beer...and it is a long bank Holiday weekend here so Happy Days:clap:

Whats the weekend got you guys and girls doing??

Galvatron

well it's a nice evening so time to burn them scraps.....

Attachments

• Photo001.jpg
    Photo001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Photo002.jpg
    Photo002.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Photo003.jpg
    Photo003.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo004.jpg
    Photo004.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 85

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would come over if you had a second beer available :rolf2: What is the green thing in the window of the shed behind the burner?

murph

Galvatron

I would come over if you had a second beer available :rolf2: What is the green thing in the window of the shed behind the burner?

murph

The green thing is a small child's bouncy trampoline thingy.....and there is plenty of Beer on ice so get ya ass here my friend:thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Guess I was upgrading when you first asked. Then I posted the upgrade was DONE when I should have said the fun had just started. :pat:
No holiday here. Back to work tomorrow for me.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I can tell you it has been a most beautiful day here that I did not get to enjoy. My dumb ass had WAY to much to drink last night and I have just put myself through the worst hangover I have ever had. Thank God for my loving wife who allowed me to work my way through it huddle in our big chaise lounge chair. I had a very serious talk with the 5 y/o this morning about drinkin too much and it makin you sick She will rat me out to the world, which is fine cuz it might be a good reminder the next time I think about getting so damn stupid.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey rback,

YA FEELIN' ANY BETTER NOW??
HOW'S YOUR HEADACHE??

Actually.... I never had a headache... it was :puke2: that was the major issue..

As in like 10 hours of it off and on. Pumping fluids like crazy now...

American Woman

Site Supporter
I can tell you it has been a most beautiful day here that I did not get to enjoy. My dumb ass had WAY to much to drink last night and I have just put myself through the worst hangover I have ever had. Thank God for my loving wife who allowed me to work my way through it huddle in our big chaise lounge chair. I had a very serious talk with the 5 y/o this morning about drinkin too much and it makin you sick She will rat me out to the world, which is fine cuz it might be a good reminder the next time I think about getting so damn stupid.
Well that wasn't smart !:bangin: :slap:
Head feeling better yet?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Well that wasn't smart !:bangin: :slap:
Head feeling better yet?

I knew I could count on you to concur with my stupidity. I am quite a bit better thanks. About to eat myself out of house and home now that the appetite is back.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP YELLING AT THE POOR GUY?!?!

BESIDES, HE SAID HE DOESN'T HAVE A HEADACHE, SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MAKE HIM FEEL NAUSEOUS WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EITHER!!!

Attachments

• 800px-anomalous-motion-illusion1.jpg
    800px-anomalous-motion-illusion1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 52

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Well it's a great sunny afternoon here...21C that's 69.8F i think.

just cut the lawns so i think i deserve a cold beer...and it is a long bank Holiday weekend here so Happy Days:clap:

Whats the weekend got you guys and girls doing??

No holiday this weekend up here...our long weekend is in 3 weeks.

Went to the city 3 hrs away on Friday to pick up our new camper we bought in the fall.....stayed in it that night before coming home Sat. Drove through a ^&(*^*&^* blizzard with strong gusting north winds hitting us broadside most of the way. Allot of fun that was........kept getting blown all over the freaking road. The drive ended up taking us 5 hrs. The weather cleared up a bit today but it was still cold With the odd light snow falling. Today, I got it backed into the driveway and started packing it up and spent a few hrs figuring out all the water/sewer/heating systems. Our old camper was kinda primitive....no hot water system, old style propane furnace you had to light manually etc.

American Woman

Site Supporter
WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP YELLING AT THE POOR GUY?!?!

BESIDES, HE SAID HE DOESN'T HAVE A HEADACHE, SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MAKE HIM FEEL NAUSEOUS WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EITHER!!!
Oh great!!!! Now I'M DIZZY! You should warn a girl first:sick:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Yousa blond?!?!

I know. I feel real bad about it.

Ok, actually I'm feeling bad because I had to look through quite a few of these before choosing this one. So, I paid even before I did the crime. :sick: :pat:

He better be getting rep points for this

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad this is on a second page now. I was scrolling real fast down the first page to check replys!