• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 1642 tracks needed

Southtowns27

We're in need of a complete set of 4 tracks for a 1978 Tucker 1642. The tracks were taken off the machine for maintenance and the building they were stored in burned to the ground. Any help is appreciated!

northeastheavy

Mike,
I had a feeling I would see you looking for tracks here!!!! Best of luck and if I hear of any tracks around, will let you know. Did not know you also had a 62' 443-am. Very nice. Too bad I am on the eastern NY border!!!
Tom at Northeast Heavy Equipment

losing tracks in a fire - what a bummer - who would have expected something like that to happen - will building insurance cover cost of their replacement?

mtsnoboy

Hi Tom, Mike here...
Wish i had found this forum years ago!
The well seems pretty dry for 28" tucker grousers from the conventional sources! I bought the 78 1642ME with Terra Tracks from Poland ME but I am still not giving up on my machine though; it has the new powertrain and new track carrier bushings... we will find tracks or at least some grousers so we can repair the remains!

northeastheavy

Mike
I wish you the best of luck!!! If I hear of any tracks in my travels, I will certainly let you know. There also is another site, Koz's snowgrooming used by alot of snowmobile clubs with groomers. You might want to try there also.
Tom